Blog 2: Reflections on SSSC Open Badges

I have recently began my journey with the SSSC 23 Things challenge. I have completed the task of creating an account with SSSC Open Badges. 

So far I am viewing the Open Badges system as an excellent way of tracking my progress with the challenge. I have already applied for one badge and I look forward to receiving it should my evidence be suitable. 

I think the whole programme is a really good way to discover how technology can be used efficiently, appropriately and for the greater good within the professional world. 

I look forward to completing more of the #SSSC23Things and learning how to use technology, social media and other platforms to grow professionally, and to reflect upon my experiences in an effective rewarding manner. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 3: My Digital Footprint - surprises, concerns and reflections

Blog 4 - Social media

First Blog - Training as an NHS Clinical Support Worker